2. Your educational background, experience anddemonstrations of leadership?
3. Memberships and associations?
4. Why are you running for this office?
6. Would you support a ban on Sharia Law or any other foreign law in America?
Yes, I am opposed to any foreign law in the USA!
8. Should high school students be taught our founding history and the details of the U.S. Constitution?
12. Do you support picture ID requirements for voting?
13. What is your view on nullification and interposition?
I believe the states have the final authority to determine the
14. If elected, what is your number one priority?
The heroin and opioid epidemic that is taking so many lives. Aggressively going after those criminals that have been distributing narcotics freely in our county for so long.
The following are two additional questions asked of candidates for the office of SHERIFF only…
1. If ordered by the Federal government, would you seize guns from citizens of your county, and if not, what actions would you take?
As an elected official (Sheriff) is the ultimate protector of the people
providing a check and balance locally for any state or federal agency that may infringe the constitutional rights of the people.
The second Amendment declares in no uncertain terms that Americans have a right, and a duty to possess the means for their personal defense of themselves, their families and property, and
their liberties. I will not allow the arrest of our citizens or seizure of persons or property without first be notified and obtaining the
express consent from my office (your Sheriff). So, no I will not take orders by the Federal government to seize guns from the law abiding citizens in our county.