Chuck Stuber, Candidate NC Auditor
In 2014, became Chief Investigator for the North Carolina Board of Elections
Thomas Jefferson –
he was prominently involved in drafting the U.S. Constitution, the best form of government ever conceived.
When I was working in Washington on FBI cases, I appreciated the Constitution.
9) Margaret Thatcher once said, “Consensus is a lack of leadership.” Do you agree?
11) Do you believe the Founding Fathers intended the Constitution to be:
b. A permanent set of rules to limit the power of the federal government?
Based on my law school background, I believe that the Constitution does have to evolve through the Amendment process. I believe that the Founding Fathers made allowances for changes to the Constitution to be done carefully by Amendments-not changed to conform to the politics of the time.
12) Discuss an ethical dilemma you faced. What happened?
13) Where do individual rights come from?
14) What do you know about Common Core?
16) What is your opinion on gun ownership, registration, and gun free zones?
18) If elected, what would be your number one priority item during your term in office?